Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There's always something you've got to give up, if you want everything you want

This is probably the truest thing I have heard. I do not know its origins neither have I bothered to research it because I Have been too busy packing and whatnot.

Anyway, I realised today when I had to take cat to the vet to get him desexed, that at the end of the day, there is aways something you've got to give up if you want everything you want. I want Bud to be with me in Malaysia, so I had to desex him, that meant going through what I find to be a horrific experience for him as well as me. I GET IT that he's going to be a calmer more affectionate cat but I can already see he has lost that THUGgish ruggishness about him.

UGH. Freaking feline overpopulation. Rudd will be a total arsehole if he decides to make it a law that all cats are desexed because you know what?! Now we suffer from OVERPOPLATION, but give it 20 years and people will be claiming that the feline species is close to extinction. I think that if people can believe that Jesus turned water to wine or bread or what not (basically magic; in which if the secret was found out, could lead to devastating outcomes, hence the famous magician quote "If i told you I'd have to kill you" ,which really makes you wonder what REALLY went down). Cats were MEANT to breed the way they do. Stop trying to play GOD will you?! It's proven to NOT Have worked.

EFF you desexation...now my kitty's got bebolagoreng.

No comments: